Vera Carolina
diseño | reflexiones | lo que me gusta | links prácticos de apoyo a textileros
Tabs
Diseños
Diversión
DIY / Hágalo usted mismo
DIY
Discussion / Discusión
Jewelry / Joyería
Reposteria
09 septiembre 2013
Armado de una Manta de Patchwork Capitoneada | Quilting Process
... también teñí las telas...
...I also dyed the fabrics...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Página Principal
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
Favorites of the Month | Los Preferidos del Mes
Mesa Esquinero para Costura | Corner Quilting And Sewing Table
Les muestro un poco de lo que estuve haciendo últimamente y en lo que voy a estar trabajando por alguna semana. Estuve investigando sobre ...
Bookbinding Part 3 | Encuadernación Round 3
Alright, I admit I skipped a couple of steps here. This is what the book looks like now. I went over the raw leather with 2 colors of shoe ...
Bookbinding Part 2 | Encuadernación Round 2
Hi bookbinding enthusiasts! Today I share with you my process for binding in leather with raised cords. I´m using recycled paper for the ...
Long Crochet Wristers / Guante Largo de Crochet
Bookbinding | Encuadernación
Hi there, Let me show you what I've been up to just recently. I had a bunch of textblocks sitting around, especially a corded one that I...
Short Crochet Wrister / Guante Corto a Crochet
Bookbinding | Encuadernacion
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario